Thursday, January 10, 2008

Indecision



I don’t think I can do this. I really don’t want to do any on-line schools or degrees. I want to go to a classroom environment and sit down and learn.

I don’t want to go to school just to get a degree. I wanna learn. Right now I wish I could just quit my job and get a part-time job and go to school full time. I guess I am fighting resentment and emotions with rationality and practicality.

I guess I told myself that im not leaving this job. I said to myself the next time I move jobs, I'm moving to something I like. Or more along the lines of I don’t want to waste my time at another job I don’t like. If I don’t like it so much I could just quit and go to school full time. I mean I have the money, but the question remains: where am I gonna go? What school in what state? Maybe I can take classes at Walden online now as I am waiting on my mind to be made up.

No comments: