Friday, May 07, 2010

Celebrate Good Times Come On!!

i have great news! Life is good and things are falling in to place. The now is looking great! I have every right to be happy and celebrate my good fortune!

Too many times when good things have happened to me I was so prepared for a blow that would knock me off the top of the hill, I didnt ever look up to enjoy the view! Enjoy the fruit of my labor. Something I used to believe in is "Uh, oh, something is good, well, in no time, the bad will be right behind" well thats no way to enjoy and be appreciative.

It's just like enjoying compliments. I don't care if bad things will happen, thats how life is. But I don't have to allow the future to affect my current mood. Its like being in a bad mood on a Sunny day because its going to rain tomorrow. Make the most of it while you are living in the moment!!!


Dear God, I am so grateful for the things you have blessed me with. Please forgive me for not having faith in knowing that you have equipped me to handle the harmful things that will come my way. Please continue to help me realize that everything I need I already have. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: