Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Secrets

I love postsecret.blogspot.com

It gives me a way to connect with people on a deeper level than I ever could with my closest friend or even my mother. There is a comfort in anonymity that I take for granted at that site. I will try and step out of my comfort zone a little bit by sharing some of my secrets with you. You may not know me personally, but you can at least put a face to a secret which makes me a little uncomfortable.

Secret 1:
I wear make-up at work, not because I think I need it but because I want to relate to my female coworkers.




Secret 2:
I've picked up the bad habit of thinking like a victim, like everything happens to me... woe is me. And I don't know how to get back to normal.


Secret 3:
I am a short-term compulsive/addicting personality. I get extremely passionate about things and then abandon the whole idea days or weeks later. This is why I have a hard time staying consistent and I'm afraid people think I'm a flake.




Secret 4:
I want to punch people in the face for looking at my computer screen at work. I loathe nosey people.

Secret 5:
I want to delete my MySpace account, but I'm afraid that nobody will notice.


Secret 6:
I hate being home for too long, but when I'm away, all I want to do is be home.

Secret 7:
I don't naturally smile because smiles attract people and I am usually happier when I'm alone.
Am I weird, lol?

3 comments:

quarter-life-crisis said...

Number 3 is me for sure. Now I have a name for it. Do you think they have a drug to cure it? LOL

Lina said...

Darling, you are weird, and you are so because I can relate to like 5 out of 7. Honestly, I cant delete my account cause the confirmation email wont show up in my spam-getter email (a seriously old account). And I only wear make-up sporadically...yea, so, umm, we're weird. Doesn't it make you happy? :-)

sp said...

It does make me happy! that's funny about your spam-getter!

I'm just happy I'm not the only one that can admit that they're weird! So, thank you! U and quarterlife made my day!