Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Hair

My hair has reached it's expiration date! I need to wash it, like seriously cuz it's just sticking every which-a-way. Too much gunk has accumilated for it to even want to cooperate with a comb. Seems like the brush is my enemy now a days.

I was supposed to wash it on Monday, no later than Tuesday, but because of that stupid Ice storm weather, i didn't get home on Tuesday until 8:00 at night. I left at 5pm and I got to work at 7:30am. So, to do the math, i worked 9 1/2 hours that day, sat in traffic for about 2 1/2 hours, did about 30 minutes of shopping at DSW just to let the traffic clear up a bit. All that equals me being pooped and not wanting to do shit.

Then last night, I had every intention of doing my hair, but if you look at yesterdays post, you will notice that i got busy watching reality tv. Then Ghost Hunters came on which i have NO BUSINESS watching!! I was so lazy that I didn't even take off my coat, scarf, work clothes!

So today, I combed it back (uuuuugggggghhhhH) it looks pitiful and dirty, but i work with white people, so they can't tell the difference anyways, thank GOD! Everytime I go to the bathroom and take a glimpse of my hair, I say "Wow!!" it's a reflex, I can't help it! It's just that bad looking!!! I tried putting on earings and some extra makeup to compensate for the attrocious hair. I'm not fooling anybody cuz I'm not fooling myself!!

No comments: