Friday, January 08, 2010

Wise words

Someone I know had divulged to me that she was not liking the vibe that someone was giving her. My uncle said great and listen to your gut. If you are getting a vibe, then listen to it.

I am having a reaction to some people. After a while of being their friends, I cant seem to want to be around them as much as usual. I feel bad about it, but theres nothing I can do about it. I realize now that its for my protection. Something within me is being alerted and is compelled to stay away from them and i guess my brain senses danger (whether perceived or real, I dont know) and wants nothing to do with them. I have to put thought into this because my mind plays tricks on me a lot. I have to figure out if this is logical and find the reality in this. It was wise for my uncle to say this, but at the same time, I can take things out of hand.

No comments: