Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sword fight.

I figuratively got peed on. Two guys marked me as their territory. One guy defends his pick-up technique by saying he TRIED hitting on me and look where it got him. one squirt from the wiggler.

Then the other guy (that has a girlfriend, just marked the 1 year anniversary) says, oh yeah guy, it takes a while to get on her good side. I've been working on getting with her long-term. Long long term. One more squirt.

I should feel flattered, however I dont. I just sat there with a grin on my face shaking my head "yes! whatever you say".

that conversation was meant for the first guy to know that the second guy is interested in me even if he does have a girl and that he does not allow the first guy to even think that getting with me is an option. Sigh, men.

No comments: