Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy April Fools Day

For those that don't take jokes well, stay home today.

My boss already got played.... In the spirit of me and another one of my coworkers quitting last week, about 6 guys decided to play a trick on our manager... all 6 resigned with resignation letters and all... Great timing since we're having a MANDATORY meeting with the big dogs about how bad we've been doing the past few months...

Dude was shitting bricks and sweating up a storm... He ran to my office and said "Look what you started!!" Lol, i didnt even know it was a joke at that point... I hope noone tricks me cuz im gullible...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pity humorless folk, they suffer so needlessly. A sense of humor is an emotional safety valve and can save the high cost of prozac. Humorless folk are usually also anal, trying to hang their hangups on others. It's all so sad.

sp said...

You're right about that! I love making people laugh because laughter is it's own feel-good drug!

Thanks for stopping by!