Monday, November 06, 2006

rambling...

Today is a good day... Just because... even tho im in my office trying not to fall asleep... i was thinking about alot of stuff to write today but i forgot most of them... I will think of it later. i guess this is the truest form of a weblog, because most journals people write, nobody reads. and i think this here, i got the least exposure to outside eyes.

I haven't told any of my friends or family that i have this page so that when I write i can feel uninhibited, i almost told my cousin... well i told her about it, but i didnt tell her where it was. im sure she wont find it oin her own...

I am 24 but i still have the urge at times to rip out a page in a magazine of a picture that i like or inspires me. should i be worried? i hope not cuz i started making my own inspiration book... i've been getting subscriptions to a couple good magazines (Lucky and Domino) and they always seem to have alot of great atmospheres that they create for homes. I've started to rip those out too...

I'm thinking of maybe designing clothes (entirely on my free time) because I always seem to see stuff that I like... and think that I can improve on them. At times I have dreams of designs and stuff... i think that's kind of wierd, but I wish i could remember it so that i can make the clothing... I wish i could (4 of the worst words) have my own business where I just do creative stuff that I love. I paint rocks sometimes. They aren't the best paintings but they are neat and pretty... i wissh i could do that AND pay my bills with the money that would make... maybe bake goodies and design my own clothes... but could you imagine, could you IMAGINE walking in a store that sold art, clothes AND food!? a bit overboard if you ask me. Oh, and i would like to make pottery and paint china.

"I wish I could" are 4 of the worst words because really, there's nothing stopping me from it inthe first place.

No comments: