Sunday, March 28, 2010

soul mate

Go to church and every single female is waiting for God to send someone. Guess what "Singles Ministry"? I've been doing that for quite some time. I figured you could give me fresh perspective, but I feel as if I'm taking a step back hanging out with youguys. It shows me I definitely have to take the next step. There are a lot of good women in the church! Where are all the men?

Well, I have been waiting on that guy for years so God has blessed me with a keen sense of right and wrong, morals, values, love and empathy. I feel that I will take the step to use chemistry accumulated from someone else. Why should I refuse great advise from someone obviously a pro at the matchmaking process. I am getting aggressive on this area in my life. I will work it out.

No comments: